FIBERFENCE ORNAMENTAL FENCING 01
Commercial & Residential
Secure Your Property in Style with Ornamental Fencing Panels
Trust Fiberfence® to add security, beauty, and value to your property with our ornamental fencing panels. Our fencing products combine aesthetic appeal, competitive pricing, and outstanding performance to provide you with the look you desire and the durability you deserve. With designs that mimic popular materials such as wrought iron and steel, our unique fiberglass fencing panels surpass these traditional favorites in terms of functionality, making them ideal for residential, commercial, and government facilities of all kinds. Choose from our 4’, 6’, and 8’ standard heights, standard black color, and three top styles to customize your fencing to your liking.
Our ornamental fencing panels offer more than just security and aesthetic value. They also provide privacy and noise reduction, making them perfect for use in residential areas, commercial properties, and public spaces. Our fencing products are designed to be easy to install, saving you time and money while still providing long-lasting protection. With our durable and low-maintenance fencing panels, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your property is protected and looking its best. Choose Fiberfence® for your ornamental fencing panels needs, and experience the perfect blend of style, security, and functionality.
No matter which style you pick, you get an ornamental fence or gate that:
- Has Three Times the Tensile Strength of Steel
- Is Lightweight Compared To Steel or Iron
- Is Weatherproof & Non-Conductive
- Does Not Conduct Heat and Cold
- Does Not Expand or Contract
- Is Bug & Animal Proof
- Will Not Rust, Crack, or Peel
- Comes Maintenance-Free
Our fiberglass ornamental fencing panels show up in neighborhoods throughout the state. They also match a wide range of needs around our community. Fire departments choose us because the light weight of fiberglass extends the life of automatic ornamental gate operators. At the same time, its non-conductivity makes it great for areas near power lines and other wires. It also stands up to high-pressure environments where the weather would wear away traditional metal. See our fiberglass fencing panels in action by choosing Fiberfence® for your project today.
- Three times the tensile strength of steel
- Lightweight compared to steel or iron
- Weatherproof & non-conductive
- Does not conduct heat and cold
- Does not expand or contract.
- Bug & animal proof
- Will not rust, crack or peel
- Maintenance free
Fiberfence® panels are connected to the post using composite shoes and self-tapping screws. Installation is the same for a fiberglass post as it would be for a steel, iron, or wood fence – typically 2’ in the ground for anything up to 6’ tall and 3’ in the ground for anything above 8’ tall.
- Can add rails as requested and can change the spacing of the pickets and change the spacing of the rails.
- Puppy bars are an available choice.
- Can build a fence as tall as needed to the inch! Can configure fence panels to fit unusual spaces, such as over a ledge to the ground to meet another fence and connect.
- All types of gates are available: pedestrian walk gates, swing gates, sliding gates, and cantilevered gates, automatically opening or manually operated.
- The width of the panels may be changed to whatever width is necessary for the project, custom ordered.
- All panels may be cut on-site using fine carbide or other fine-tip saw to fit the space.
- Typical installations require the purchase of 8’ long panels and cut to fit on-site.
STANDARD GATES 03
All standard gate types listed below are customizable in height, width, and other details and offered in both Fiberfence® Ornamental and Fiberfence® Privacy fences.
Walk Swing Gate – 6’ x 4’ typical
- Ideal for both commercial & residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges, and latch. Hinges for ornamental walk gates may be a composite material. Latches are lockable
Double Swing Drive Gate – 6′ x 8′, 6′ x 10′, 6′ x 12′ typical
- Ideal for residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges, latch, and drop rods for closure. Latches are lockable
Driveway Swing Gate – 6′ x 10’ typical
- Ideal for residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges, automatic operator, latch, wheel support depending on weight and drag of wider widths. Latches are lockable
Sliding Gate – 6′ x 25′ typical
- Ideal for commercial applications such as fire/police stations and where secured parking is needed.
- Hardware: Steel v-track, automatic opener, 4 posts for reception guide, 1 post for closure side, chains, battery back-up. Other items included with the purchased opener are a photo-eye, loop-in concrete, keypad, and handheld transmitters. More information is available from the operator supplier.
Cantilevered gate – 6′ x 25′ typical
- Ideal for commercial applications
- Operates by using an overhead aluminum tracking system guide.
- Hardware: Steel v-track (optional), automatic opener, overhead aluminum track, 4 posts for reception guide, 1 post for closure side. Other items included with the purchased opener are a photo-eye, loop-in concrete, keypad, and handheld transmitters. More information is available from the operator supplier.
Installation Note: it is recommended that all the hinge sides of any type of gate should be installed additional 1ft. deep in the ground, i.e., 2 feet in the ground ordinarily for a 6’ tall post. A hinged gate post should be installed 3’ feet in the ground.